May 2, 2010

May Started

My Golden Week started by working.

Since May 1st is Saturday this year, there are 5 consecutive off days for most people. Some people get April 30th as well. So, such people's off days are really "whole a week". ENVYYYYY! However, I'm not gonna complain about it. As I've mentioned in past posts, I'm a person who wants to go on a trip whenever I have long off days, but only when it is kind an "off season" for Japanese tourists :)

For my coming next trip, I got to work on one of those holidays by myself. I'm so excited!! It really doesn't matter for me to have a tough schedule in May because of that :) It's not too much to say I'm alive for the trip. Hopefully I'll experience something more that I've gotten in Cambodia. I was reading my travel guidebook again and again a month ago, but stopped it after a while. Now, the trip is coming soon. I'm gonna start taking a look of the book and make plans again. It's still unbelievable that I'm in Vietnam almost in 2 weeks. In past few weeks, I made my last previous reservation for the trip; booking a hotel with a pick up service. Since I'm getting there very late at night, I chose the safeness :) When I get there, I'll see and decide if I go to the city from the airport by myself or booking a pick up service again when I'm coming back from Hue.

As I mentioned before, I have some small wish lists that I want to accomplish during the coming trip. I'm not gonna tell about the detail now because I want to write about it when I come back (please wish me luck to come back safely!). At least, one of the wish lists is almost being realized; going on a trip with a big backpack which I already bought soon after I decided to go. So this is gonna be my debut trip as a backpacker, HAHAHA. Even I don't have much time as what backpackers are thought to be in usual, I'm gonna enjoy myself as much as possible :P

Now I'm making a list of what to bring. My backpack is 50ℓ and that is 15ℓ smaller than my suitcase. I have to pack things I need beside keeping some space for souvenirs :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I hope you will have a wonderful time!

Megumi said...

Thanks!! I really hope so :)

マケイブ said...

頑張れよ!笑
bring us all back souvenirs!!

Megumi said...

頑張るよ!!(笑)