April 25, 2010

Ohhaaaa~


I didn't realize it's been ten years since this song (which starts from 1:35 in this youtube video) was released!! I remembered about this song when I was talking to friend at izakaya restaurant. Since she is an elementary school teacher, she sometimes teaches some performances to kids. She told me she recently taught the dance of 慎吾ママのおはロック(Shingo Mama no Oha Rock). When I heard it, I said, "wait, wasn't it long time ago? Do kids know the song?" and she told me they don't so she showed them a video, lol.

"Shingo Mama" is a character that Shingo Katori (SMAP) played in a project in a variety show on TV. The project is "Shingo Mama's secret breakfast" which lets busy mothers sleep in the morning by stopping the alarm clock and making breakfast for kids and father. Since he plays mother, he cooks with wearing one-piece dress, apron, and make up. What is always done is mayo chucchu (Shingo Mama loves mayonnaise, so he swallows it from the bottle whenever he finds it in the fridge) and a good bye kiss from the father to Shingo Mama when he is leaving for work which looks really funny (fathers are always shy) :P

Anyway, this song was very popular at that time and went million seller :) Haha, I just wanted to share this funny PV. But he looks young in this video...of course, he was ten years younger than now when he made it :P

No comments: