May 11, 2010

One Coin Shop

I don't say everything that they sell is good; surely, there are cheesy stuffs. However, there are definitely some useful stuffs that you can use in daily life as well. One of the such things I got recently was a hair catcher that was made of silicon. I don't feel too comfortable to collect my hair after finishing taking a shower because it's hard to remove every single hair that gathered at drain. But since I started using the hair catcher, it became very easy to remove everything. I bought a good thing :)

What I like more than the silicon hair catcher is a container that I bought a few weeks ago. It has a strainer inside: I can put some vegetables in it, and use it as a steamer using it with a microwave oven :) It's very useful especially when I'm home alone. It's troublesome to cook with pots and microwave oven is much faster. I think I will definitely go to the store and buy some stuffs when I start living by myself...Recently I feel like leaving home and start living by myself but it looks hard yet since I haven't paid back my student loan. Maybe soon...at least in a few years.

Anyway, one coin shops have kept producing great stuffs recently. It's fun to take a look of those things and think about my new life, lol. I've also gotten something useful for my coming trip :) Thus, I found one coin shops are useful. Plus, what makes me feel good is, it makes me feel rich when I buy more than 1000yen at the store :P

4 comments:

Erica said...

When I lived in Japan, when I was feeling sad and wanted to spend money, I would go to Daiso and spend 10,000 or 20,000yen on things for my house...it always made me feel like I was really rich to walk out with a big bag full of stuff ^_^

Megumi said...

Yeah :) I also go to Daiso often recently :P But I wonder what you bought for your house... 10,000 or 20,000 yen sounds too much for me, lol.

マケイブ said...

へー、一人暮らしを考えてんの?めでたしのぉ。俺は新しい日本語のテクストが手に入れた。microwaveってアメリカ人っぽいなぁ。お互い頑張らなきゃね。

Erica said...

Haha, too many zeros! I meant 1,000 or 2,000 ^_^ Obviously, I have been out of Japan too long.