June 1, 2010

The Right Person


Having a dinner with Fredy was really great. I ate alone many times during my trip. I didn't dislike it, but it's better to have someone to eat with because we can talk and share many dishes, right? :P We ordered a salad(?), fried vegetables and meat, and a grilled fish :) The atmosphere of the restaurant was relaxing, and seemed that maybe what foreigners like (as my sense). That was good the place was not formal nor high-ended, lol. If it was, I would have been embarrassed. Because I've been living simply and haven't been to really good places :P

After eating dinner, we decided to go to grab some alcohol at another place. It was still around 9 o'clock or so when we finished dinner. We walked for a bit and found a place to drink. The place looked nice as much as the restaurant we went. We took seats upstairs and ordered drinks. The air was not hot anymore, it was rather comfortable, and I liked the neon lights decorated around the restaurant.

While drinking, we kept talking. The topic we talked about there was mostly about relationships I guess...In a moment, he talked about "right person". I know many people used the words; "he is not your right person", "don't worry, you will find a right one and will be happy", "I met a right person", etc. and those words had never moved my heart. He told me he had been through tough experiences, but now he was happy with a right one. When I heard it, a simple question came up to my mind. Please do not misunderstand me. I didn't want to be rude nor mean to him. But it was something that had been always vague in my mind. So, I said something to make sure that I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or something, and then, threw a question that I'd always had.

"Hey, how can you tell that she is the right person for you? You may break up with her in the future."

I got an answer for the question and it was kind of understandable. I felt like, "ah, he thinks like that", but thought that I would never get a clear answer for that because maybe there is not a real answer that everyone can say this is the real answer. Anyway, I really hope that he will be happy with her :)


Web album: A Trip to Vietnam

No comments: