March 12, 2009

Thinking About Happy Holidays


What is the happy thing coming in 2 months? It's *Golden Week*, yay!! Since I'm spending boring weekends these days, I want to get some spice on my Golden Week. Don't want those days to be like something just "nothing special" off days as I'm spending now, because what I'm doing are playing video games, making my brother play BIOHAZARD(RESIDENT EVIL in USA) and I'm watching it. Actually, watching BIOHAZARD is fun for me since I really like it but can't play well by myself. So, I'd rather make my brother play and watch it beside him.

Although I like it very much, just staying at home and watching such stuffs is unhealthy. Of course I can't say I can do that anytime, since I need my brother to do that, but there must be something much more interesting if the weather is nice. I wanna go shopping, wanna go some cafe with friends, I wanna go *traveling*. So, this time, on Golden Week, actually I'm thinking about after golden week, I'm planning making a small trip with my sister. I'm not sure if I can take some days off, but want to ask my senior if I can. Golden Week is a very expensive season to go somewhere since everyone has off days, so if I can take some day off after the BEST season for everyone, it would be so great for me. I don't expect a lot of days, but want just a few days to make myself be in some new places. If I can't this time, hopefully next time. I don't wanna miss it every time since it's not too much to say that I'm alive to do such things; traveling, having fun, and eating yummy foods. That's the pleasure of my life and what I'm working for. Anyway, hope that I can go somewhere in May, lol.

If you don't know what Golden Week is, check my past post :)

No comments: