March 21, 2009

On The Train


It was a calm weather today. I bought a cake for my grandmother's birthday on my way home from my half day work, and got to the train. When I sat on the seat, I saw a Caucasian girl sitting the other side of the door beside me. She was entwining her little curly light brown hair on her finger, and was listening to music with her pink iPod. She was wearing gray T-shirt, and the design let us see her white back. And under her legs, I saw a pair of black beach sandals. Beside her legs, there was a big deep blue backpack, and she had another bag beside her that some jackets and stuffs were in it. And they made me notice she was on a trip.

She has a clear skin, round eyes, and the profile looked pretty. She sometimes looked like she was singing. Suddenly, my eyes met hers, and she smiled. I got embarrassed, and turned away. She is so cute and her smile was so mild. I felt like talking to her, and becoming friends with her. However, I was too shy. Anyway, she looked so charming! Actually she was one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in person.

When she got off the train, I didn't miss the guys' talking. They were sitting in front of her, and maybe they got the same smile as me, lol. Actually, they were talking about her cute smile and looks.

A girl that is attractive to girls can't be unattractive to guys, can she? :P

2 comments:

Jeff said...

haha, should've taken a pic.. now I'm curious too.. :P

Megumi said...

Lol, isn't it rude to ask such a thing? :P