March 25, 2009

It's Time to Dress Up!


As for me, winter is not so good if I think about fashion because closing the front of the coat or the jacket fully makes my fashion look just simple. Of course I like simple fashion too, but not all the time; I want something + α. But now, spring is coming~ :) When it gets warm, I don't need to close whole the zipper of my jacket. So, I can enjoy my clothes outside with showing the combinations I chose :)

I usually want myself to be dressed with "moderately noisy" fashion. About the word "noisy", I don't mean I want to wear fanciful clothes. It's just something simple + something loud designed. I want to put a little spice somewhere in my whole fashion. So I like using small articles; like impressive necklace, bags, hats, shoes etc. I like keeping such stuffs since since it's cheaper than getting nice clothes a lot and makes me enjoy fashion more. Actually, they are good to order around; for example, I have a red checked and gray checkers reversible triangle scarf. I can make two different impressions by choosing the side I show, plus, I sometimes put it around my pants, or tie on my bag. So, there are more than one way to use it. I'm sure it's doing a better job than the price I paid for it :P

What's hot in me recently is something small flowers printed. I got such a scarf the other day :) I also got a cute brown jacket before in the winter clearance. I fell in love with it at first sight, because it has a small flowers printed cloth inside, and the fake fur of the hood looks nice :D

Maybe my taste of clothes will change as time passes, but I don't think I'll stop enjoying fashion as long as I am a girl and also my concept; dressing in petit prise but spend reasonable money for stuff I should get.

No comments: