March 18, 2009

How to Use Maple Syrup?


I got a bottle of maple syrup before, but haven't used it yet. It's because I don't know how to use it. I can just imagine about putting maple syrup on pancakes. If I say more, maybe I can put it in home-made cookies...but that's it. Hmmm, I wonder if there are good recipes. I checked the other day, but couldn't find anything good in Japanese since it's not so popular here. It's almost like maple syrup = putting on pancakes with butter. However, I guess that there are some ways to use it in Canada; the country that has a maple leaf in the flag, lol. Do you know a good recipe? Please let me know if you do. But firstly, maybe I should make a pancake :P

2 comments:

Tannenbaum said...

I think you can use it to replace sugar in general.. Pancakes are probably the most popular thing :D I like it to sweeten cornflakes.. You can use it with coffee.. or hmm ice cream.. be creative! ..I'm not Canadian either though :P ....

Megumi said...

Ah...instead of sugar ne? Thanks. Maybe I should try putting into coffee firstly :D