March 13, 2009

A Letter From My First Love


Hi, Megumi. How are you?

Do you still believe blood types do matter on personality? I long for you seriously believing people with type B blood have their own pace.

It's already been 9 years since the day you said "I like you so much, but will break up because I'm feeling so lonely", with crying and stopped keeping in touch. Time passes quickly.

By the way, I didn't have any reason to write this note. I just met a dog that had similar name as youres, and it reminded me about you. So I felt like writing something whatever I thought by chance, lol.

When I think about the time we were going out now, I have a set picture that I had though time since you were mad at me a lot. Of course when I was hanging out with girls, but also even with guys, you were complaining about it somehow. I can't forget when you coldly stated, "you take priority over friends more than gf". I wonder if you got some more space in your mind now.

Well, I was your first bf. So that's why you were putting on an act so much. I'm sure that you couldn't say things like "hey, let me touch your Adam's apple", in the beginning. Maybe you are touching without asking now.

When we just started going out, you pressed me for a promise not to break up no matter what. I remember that I was saying "yes, I promise" or something, but had something tough inside at that time. I'm sorry that I broke the promise.

The really good thing that I got from our relationship is, I got to understand some feelings of people who think negatively. Plus, my tolerance got increased a bit. Thank you about it.

Anyway, although I wrote a lot of stuffs, I really liked you. Hope that you will be as you are. But want you to stop bringing a lot of syrup from drink bars anymore. Be happy. See you again.

P.S. I don't know why, but you smelled like an old lady in those days.


So...this is the letter from my first love. Nah, it is just a love analyzing game that is popular among young people on mixi (it is like face book). You have to answer to some questions about thought of your love, and the website makes a letter from your first love. And finally, the website shows you the analsis of your love type. I don't take it seriously but playing with it is fun. Maybe some of them are correct? Who knows :P Anyway, you can do that from here but it's Japanese only.

No comments: