March 31, 2009

Shameless Trip


As I wrote on my last post, the hospital trip was something peaceful for me. But after coming back, I knew there was something ignoble at that time. There are always some people that want to have a spree and let loose at such an event. Of course I like to let loose to some extent, but not that much...especially about boy's and girl's stuff. I heard that a young clerical girl that went with group one, stayed overnight with a doctor who has a wife and children, and other people couldn't enter the room. So, they stayed in other rooms. I feel such a thing is rude and ignoble. However, my senior told me that things like this happened in the past a lot (they were calling it "a shameless trip" lol) How scary!! Perhaps, some workers are so desperate for such things, and there must be some doctors as well who think they can get an one night relationship easily. Actually, I heard there are some nurses fighting over getting married with a doctor. I don't care about such people as long as they don't bother me, but can't deny I have some scornful feeling inside. I don't wanna be like that...I'm kind of a serious person :S

Anyway, there are a lot of people and their thought are various. I don't wanna be a girl that does something that isn't nice. I want to be fair about money and relationships. Hope that I won't get involved in such problems when I go next time :P

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Can't say I approve either, but you gotta admit.. office gossip and rumors do make the job more interesting.. :P

Megumi said...

Might be...actually it was one of the topics that my seniors had fun at that time :S