October 4, 2010

After Cafe "Human Relationship"


On 30th, I had a promise to meet someone, but the person didn't appear. I thought that it was because we hadn't kept in touch well (I didn't even know his cell and we made a promise long time ago) but it didn't matter for me so much. Actually, there was a cafe I wanted to go, so it was a good opportunity. I had heard that the cafe has some flavors of scones which are 100 yen and they are sold out till evening usually. So, I wanted to get that scones and wanted to read a book if I like there. So I went there, and got a cup of coffee (it was 200 yen) and two scones that the staff recommended.

There were not so many people and it was relaxing. One thing that I didn't like was they don't have nonsmoking section so I was bothered by smoke sometimes. But anything else was fine. Since everyone else home was staying over the night, I messaged one of my friends from university and asked him if we could have dinner together. I wanted to share time with someone raher than staying home alone. Luckily, I caught the person and promised to meet up at 6. I was very glad about it, because he is one of my good friends and we really enjoyed spending time back in school days. I thought of what to do till the time but some how the things with the first person worked, and I experienced something interesting with him. However, I don't know if I do it again because I found that maybe it's not my style. I noticed I prefer something more natural. Hmmm, maybe what I'm saying is too vague to let you know what I'm talking about. Never mind.

Anyway, later on, I met up with my friend and went to izakaya restaurant. Actually, it was the first time meeting with just him. Whenever we met, we were always in a group. So, I felt a little bit strange about the situation, but soon it became fun. We ate, drank a lot and chatted about past days and recent days. We missed those days in university and he told me how much important friends we are for him and I was just glad to know that he feels the same way as me. I never forget small things we did together. The nabe party we did in the clubroom is one of the most impressive memories for me. We missed doing those things. From sometime, we hadn't done drinking all together. I was always sending them messages to make drinking meetings, but they got too busy to reply. So I stopped.

While drinking, we both felt the same way; we want to do something all together again. This time, he was the one who made a decision. "Let's go to Anno's apartment!" So he said, and started calling him and other people. Thus, a plan to stay over at Anno's apartment started by two drunk people. We already adjusted the date. I want it to work out and I do hope so. I really want to spend time with them again as we did back in university days. Drinking drinking drinking, eating, chatting, drinking, playing around...doing stupid things...and drinking, lol. I'm sure that everyone has such sweet memories and misses them a lot sometimes like I do right now. So, please wish my dreams to come true :P

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Mm.. yup, definitely too vague. Such a tease, but that's where imagination fills in the gaps. :P

Anyway, yeah.. I miss my college days and friends from back then too. Been out of touch with most for so long, and they're all over the place. Wish I was better at keeping contacts and maintaining relationships.. =\ ::regret::

Megumi said...

Yeah, it's hard to keep in touch..Hey, did you find out what I'm talking about with your good imagination? :P