October 9, 2010

It Can't Be 100% But...


I wanna go somewhere waywardly. However, it's almost impossible to go anywhere far all of a sudden when I feel like it because I have to make a schedule and get days off for it. It feels like my plans of trips are going less and less scheduled from Cambodia, and I haven't even taken a look of a guidebook this time however I got one from the library. I've tried to check something online but it seems that there is not so much information. OK, I'll find something somehow. The time is too little for doing things free and easy in real meaning, however, I'll get close to it. I only wish if I had a lot of time. I can't deny if I choose this way I'll definitely waste some time. Yeah, I like doing things efficiently basically, however, I feel like doing things that are not efficient for some reason.

The 25 liters backpack is a little bit smaller than I expected. However, it's a good size actually. I shouldn't bring things that I "may" use nor something like snacks that I can buy there. Finishing packing stuffs in the brand new backpack I got a few days ago, I think of time after work. I'm staying over at workplace tomorrow and will leave for Tokyo after work. Maybe I'll read books I bring, listen to music, and finally read the guidebook to get some information.

I started making lunch for myself recently and doing it almost every night; It helps me save money (and another reason is because I really got bored of eating cup ramen, lol). Honestly, it's something I didn't do before. My mom used make lunch for me but she doesn't do it anymore. I never complain about it because I know she doesn't have to. I know still does a lot of things for me which I have to do if I live by myself. I thing I should move out and I really want to do it now if I could. Maybe next year or next next year when I finish my student loan.

I don't know why but I've been busy recently. Yes, the lunch thing is one of the reason, and another thing is, I've been working over time almost everyday even it's only for an hour. I go to church for an English class every Wednesday (honestly, not for the class but to talk to the missionaries), and also going to an ikebana classe on Friday (or Saturday). Plus, I got to go to two wedding parties of friends this month. I have plans every weekend recently. So, the closest event is the short trip coming up this weekend. Why I'm going however it's just a few days? Because I can't stand not going anywhere anymore and will be rotten. There are some things I want to see. There must be some phenomenons I ask for. Since I require something, I act. I don't know if I will meet everything I want. Things do not work as I want sometimes (might be most of times, especially in case not about just something but someone).

Anyway, I have to be glad. At least I'm going to do what I required.

No comments: