October 19, 2010

咲く Love


I'm sure I've posted here about my view of marriage and stuff in the past. I've been thinking that I don't need a wedding party, and if I had money that I can spend on such a party, I'd rather spend it on traveling. But joining the wedding party of my friend the other day, made me change my mind a little bit...even if it's for temporal. I felt like having such a sweet wedding party someday :)

However I haven't been to wedding parties so much, I think that party will be one of the most impressive in ones that I will go in my life. It was a very impressive hand-made party. My friend; the bride, made her wedding dress by herself and other accessories and stuffs, the video of their life till now and how they met...almost everything was made by the bride, groom and their friends as well. Even the arrangement of the program was great. The timing of doing some small game between conversation times was well arranged so we never got bored. And the game itself was really funny and amazing.

The game was a quiz game with prizes. Three pairs of male and female are chosen by cards and had to play a game. For example, in first one, the girl had to put a bib to the guy and poor coke into his mouth. When he finishes the bottle, they get the right to answer the quiz. And if the answer is correct, they will get prizes! So, they had to win the game and also had to know the answer of the question. Each question had three choices. The groom and bride had to join the game as well, but since the questions were about themselves, they had a handicap. They had to finish two bottles to answer the question, lol. And the funny thing was, each question has some spice added.

The first question was, "Where was the place they went for the first date?" When one of the couples chose the correct one, the toastmaster said, "They held hand for the first time at that time...how about a kiss?" And everyone laughed. There was also a question which was humiliating(?) to answer there. The question was;

What is the groom's favorite part of the bride's body?

1. Her cute butt
2. Her big breasts
3. Her soft lips

...LOL!!!!! AMAZING!
Because of those silly lovely stuffs, I'm sure everyone enjoyed XD

I think, the party was filled with the love of the groom, bride and their friends. In the end of the party, I saw messages that the groom and bride wrote for each person they invited. It was very impressing. I'm sure the two sweet people will build a sweet family :) I'm very happy that I went there, and remembering the memories still make me smile even after a few days!!

Btw, I like one of the songs that they used in their video. Actually, I hadn't listened the original one so many times but knew the song because one of my ex sometimes sang it when we went to karaoke. I like the gentle melody and also the lyrics. Too bad my translation skill sucks.



*****



Let's name an unknown flower
So that you won't be beaten by cold of the only winter in the world
And you can pick yourself up when you hear someone

The mass of lives remove the asphalt and
Whenever seeing each other they share the loneliness of time they were separated
And they look like the sun and moon

Whether the flowers get fruit or fall without blooming
They are looking at you and someones future in the spring wind

Whenever petals of sakura scatter
Another hopeless love disappears in tears and smile
And you grow up again
The strong pure sorrow, the sorrow of just chase will not change forever
Please don't lose the love blooming inside you...

You looked sad and lost in the crowed in downtown
Please don't say anything
I'm sure that it can't be in words
The tears you've shed will become rain and heal my wound on heart
And the brightness you had in you eyes won't be messed up by the passage of time

Everyone doesn't wanna lose the flower they have on the shore of heart
It's not strong one but single one swaying frailly
However storms come and beat me with the wind, the rain will stop someday
As much as the number of the petals, I feel the strength of life

Whenever petals of sakura scatter
Another hopeless love disappears in tears and smile
And you grow up again
The strong pure sorrow, the sorrow of just chase will not change forever
It's love blooming inside you and me...

Let's name an unknown flower
So that you won't be beaten by cold of the only winter in the world
And you can pick yourself up when you hear someone

No comments: