March 17, 2010

New Step

A few months ago, I accomplished my small but kind a greatest step; going to Cambodia alone. I had fun there. I got a chance to do something that maybe I would never experience if I went there with someone. I was satisfied when I finished it. I came back safely and there was no troubles. Ordinary life felt monotonous and boring for a while and I missed Cambodian air. And, then...WHAT???? I didn't expect that I would feel what I feel now this early, and at the same time, the environment is letting me take a step forward...I'm going to take another step.

Actually, last time wasn't that adventurous. I worried before going, but everything was fine. Of course, I planned almost everything except what to see while I was in Japan. It was great I met Yuta in Cambodia. I met him just by chance, but the fact I met him and talked to him, what I felt at that time is helping me take this step. I emailed him few days ago because I wanted to ask something, but haven't gotten a reply yet. If he's been doing well as he planned, he must have come back or, must be coming back soon. I don't know if he is busy and just not taking a look of his yahoo email nor if he doesn't feel like replying to me, but hope that he's doing well :) I don't expect getting a reply from him so much because it might have been much more treasure since the meeting never recurs. I feel it amazing; the meeting just by chance is pushing me forward. It's not too much to say that I went there to find an ore that can shine if I polish it. He is a guy and I'm a girl. I know we are not the same in some situations; girls are easier to get into a trouble sometimes. But it doesn't mean I can't do anything. I just need to take care of something much more than guys, and maybe sometimes, I have to give up something. There is still a chance to try.

The situation in my work place is currently going to change. A few people are quitting, and few more are leaving soon and won't come back for a while because they are pregnant. The schedule of work is gonna be tough for everyone. So, this is my last chance. I don't think I can take a long vacation at least in a year if I miss this time. Actually, it's not so long as you think. The longest vacation I can take at a time is just a week. However, the length is not available anymore at least for a while. I know I can't do everything on my wish at once, but hope I can accomplish few things. I already got flight tickets. I know a safe and easier way, but I'm gonna choose a little bit adventurous way. Almost for 5 days. I have to plan how to spend those days and choose which wish lists I can accomplish :P There are still almost two months :P

4 comments:

マケイブ said...

はやいね。笑

Megumi said...

やっぱし??(笑)

マケイブ said...

さすがばれりー、ちゃきちゃき江戸っ子だね!頑張れよ!

Megumi said...

頑張る~。命は取られたくないしねorz