March 6, 2010

Flower


Just wanted to paste this video. I was not into L'Arc~en~Ciel in my old days, but of course I've heard this song. But I haven't listened to it carefully, and haven't seen the PV. Recently, I got a chance to see it when I went to karaoke with friend, and thought I like it. I've not been interested in Hyde, but now I say...Yeah, maybe he looks cool...but might look gay to some foreigners, lol.

By the way, I heard that for foreigners (might be just north Americans), karaoke is a shameful thing to go sober. A Canadian guy told me they never go to karaoke without alcohol. Because being drunk, no one cares if they sing well or not; everyone is the same. But if they are sober, if someone sings horribly, it may cause problems about the friendship because the person disgusts people...is that true??? DOES A PERSON'S ABILITY TO SING DESTROYS FRIENDSHIP??? I don't get it. At least among Japanese people, I haven't heard of such a case. We may make fun, but it never breaks friendship or something. So, such a new idea totally shocked me. But thinking about my foreigner friends, actually they didn't want to go to karaoke without drinking whenever I asked. Hmmm, might be true... :S And talking about karaoke, I went for the second time being alone. For the first time, I stayed there for 2 hours and it was tough. My throat was dying. So last time, I stayed there for 1 hour, but it was still tough, lol. One of my foreigner friends asked me if I went there alone to practice. Nah, I went there to release my stress. Singing in a loud voice is refreshing, isn't it? Especially when you don't have to care about anyone around you :P

8 comments:

マケイブ said...

スラットすぎるけど。彼は女にかえったら、まあ綺麗だと思う。。。多分

それより曲はいいね。

外国人の場合はカラオケ怖いと思う。。。かな?

Megumi said...

Hydeは確かに中性的だからね。マケイブはよくカラオケ行くの?

マケイブ said...

中性?なにそれ?half gender?(笑

まあ、アメリカには友達とカラオケしなくて、他人と集まりカラオケするよ。つまり大変恥ずかしいことだね。俺は大グループをかなり怖いから、普通あんまり行きたくないけど。一度アニキと一緒にカラオケした。実はその時もまったく酔っ払いなぁ。。。へへ

ヒトカラ好き?

Megumi said...

好きっていうか、気楽にストレス発散みたいな?でも、一人で歌い続けるのって結構大変だよ(-_-;)すぐ喉がらがらになっちゃう(笑)

Erica said...

I always wanted to go to karaoke alone, but was told by my friends that it was weird. Now I wish I had!

Megumi said...

You can go from now :) Let's enjoy!! XD

danielpj said...

wow great blog; i have never before made a blog, im kinda terrible with computers, how long have you been doing this fantastic;;my blog is very early stages just 3 or 4 days old....im always learning ...

Megumi said...

Thanks. I started this blog more than 2 years ago. I like posting something here. I hope that you enjoy your blog :D