March 12, 2010

浸食


I don't know what kind of impression do people who don't understand Japanese get from this song. As for me, it feels like I'm in a cruel dream which is sweet and languorous. Surrounded by the sticky voice, I have a strange sense. It's unrealistic. I want to be free from anything that bothers me, but I know it's nonsense. I don't want to do anything, I don't want anything to happen. However, the thing happens somewhere I can't reach and confronts me with the cruelest reality. I wonder if I will be released from any problems or negative feelings if my heart is eroded. I might be feeling like just falling down into a deep place.

I know that I have negative feelings and maybe a little bit being gnawn now because I prefer listening to this song and another song that is also cruel but beautiful.



I was eroded and lost control. I died then my instinct was born.

3 comments:

オーロラ said...

Oh no. Don't listen to a song like this whenever you have problems. The last one by L'Arc-en-Ciel, which has been my favourite for years, is so much better. lol. Everybody has problems from time to time, and you are never alone. How about listening to some of the dance music by Amuro Namie, and have some chocolates too.(笑)

マケイブ said...

ばれりー、最近L'Arc-en-Cielをよく聞いてるね。困る?心配してるよ!

Megumi said...

 二人とも心配してくれてありがとう。気分の落ち込んでいるときにこういうの聴くの良くないことわかっているんだけど、聴かずにはいられないんだよね…。いろいろ思い通りにいかなくて、イライラして、悲しくなって、不安定になる…。