March 28, 2010

Empty Wallet

I want to say, it hadn't been planned for my wallet to buy any clothes today...

I went out with my sister because she wanted to go shopping. She lives in Yugawara city which locates close to Hakone (you know there is nothing but hot springs, lol). So, whenever she comes back here, she wants to go shopping. Even though here is rural area in Tokyo, it's still something "urban" compared to the place she lives.

Anyway, guess what happens if two girls go shopping. I found a cute one-piece dress at a store. I don't have any plans to attend someones wedding party or high-end restaurants for now (hey, does anyone take me to such places?! :P), but that one-piece dress is kind of something I can wear in such a situation :) It's not that gorgeous (I'm too shy to wear really pretty clothes ^_^;), but looks good enough for beginner like me, lol. Anyway, JUST TRYING IT ON IS FREE. But it's a whisper of devil at the same time. Yes, I bought it!! (clap clap orz)

Let me make an excuse. I've found a very cute one-piece dress before. I tried it on, and it looked ok. However, I felt somewhere was tight...so I didn't buy it (T_T) It's hard to find right size clothes I really like. Therefore it was kind a good thing I bought it today...if only I am rich...

Now, I got a pretty one-piece dress. But I still have to find something I can wear on it, and some shoes and bag which suit them :) And of course, I have to get a chance to go somewhere I can wear them :P

No comments: