April 30, 2009

Relationships Don't Go Well Sometimes..


It's good enough to keep girls talking as long as there are some sweets and drink. Today, I went to meet my friends from high school. We ordered some sweets and drink bar and talked a lot. Why did I make the meeting this time was one of my friends was gonna leave for Koube in a few days. Even though the originally reason was that, the topic we talked about was about another girl's relationship. She'd been going out with her boyfriend for 5 years, but broke up. The reason was his cheating.

I know that starting of becoming a working member of society is something stressful. But still, his say was so bad. He started becoming close to a girl in his company, and took his stress out on my friend! Maybe the changing of lifestyle was so stressful for him. But he couldn't do anything bad to the other girl since they're not so close yet. He blamed his girlfriend; he said she was bad since she didn't take care of him, and broke up with her. However, he kept visiting the both girl's apartments and stayed there. My friend loved him so much, so she wanted him to be beside her, but she told him to decide which girl. It didn't have to be her, but she just wanted him to make it clear.

Finally, she was about to get depression. She even went to the doctor. She finally decided not to keep in touch with him, and brought his clothes she had in her apartment to his home. She said thank you and bye to him, and told she is getting close to a guy. You know what he said? He said, "so, you're gonna leave me" and then, he hit her with saying "don't care about such a guy!" How dare he said such things! It's really terrible. Guys shouldn't hit girls no matter what. I thought that she was the first one to get married among us, but such a thing happened...I really hope that my friend can find a better one soon :(

2 comments:

Tintin said...

I think your friend will find a better boyfriend next. ^_^

Megumi said...

Hope so too :) Whan her to be happy.