April 11, 2009

Heart Broken (2)


I didn't cry after the heart broke. I just started listening to some songs that he recommended to me. It was just a bargaining point that I received his offer when I borrowed the songs from him. I used to go to the same high school he went to, but we haven't been in the same class. Where we got close was in a private school. He was my friend's boyfriend. I used to like to let my friends listen to my favorite songs. So, I let him listen to my favorite songs as well, and borrowed his CDs as well. After a while, I liked an artist group; 19. They were making songs that made me feel calm, and I felt sympathy. I set one of their songs as the ring tone from him, and was restlessly waiting for his emails. However my heart broke, I couldn't change the ring tone for a while.

I got my next boyfriend after I entered Uni next year. He looked cute, and I didn't care about going out with him however I was a little bit taller than him. He was so sweet to me, and I'd never experienced being taken in that sweet way before, since if I remembered about my first boyfriend, usually terrible memories came up. I thought I learnt how to depend upon my boyfriend's benevolence with my second, since I didn't know it when I was with my first. But our relationship didn't last long; we broke up next year. It lasted only for 9 months.

7 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

That sounds like a very sad experience. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. On the bright side, I guess you learnt something new and were fortunate enough to experience sweetness in your life.

Megumi said...

Mmmm, might be :S

Tintin said...

I am a new fan of your blog becasue of the nice content.
YOROSHIKU!

Megumi said...

Hi, Tintin. Thank you for such words :) Yorosiku~

Tintin said...

きっと、もっと素敵な男が君を待っているのよ。
So, please don`t lose hope before you meet the man who is worth your love.
応援していますから。

Megumi said...

あはは、ありがとうございます^^まぁ、人生恋だけじゃないんで、充実さえしていれば恋人なんていなくてもかまわないんですけどね(笑)

Tintin said...

その通りですよ。