April 17, 2009

God Like Hands


Don't you feel good when you're washed your head at hair salons? Of course I do. But it's rare that I get a hair wash in such places since it would cost some money :S I only get it when I dye my hair.

I've read one of my friend's posts on mixi, and she said there, that she always get a hair wash by her bf when they go to a hotel (she is kind a strange person since she writes such a thing). I thought it was nice. Her bf isn't a stylist, just a normal guy. He wasn't good at washing her long hair before, but since he kept doing that, he got better. What if I train mine like that? lol. He would be a shampoo man under exclusive contract to me!! But I wouldn't let him be just it. Have to train him as my good massager since I have stiff shoulders and I'm letting my brother massage my shoulders, legs, feet etc. sometimes. Have to make sure I can get such service in the future too, so I want to get such "god like hands" for me lol. Of course, it won't be free. I'll do it back to him like I'm doing it to my brother as well :P

No comments: