May 1, 2009

Connected with May Day


May Day / Bump Of Chicken

I heard the silence of you disliked by yourself
It came from far away even though I'm in front of you

I searched for the sender and reached a puddle
If it's a humans heart, I don't know the depth

It doesn't matter if it was me or not
Another thing is causing problems

Can I keep my breath until I reach the bottom of the heart?
I will keep diving until I find you sinking by yourself
We can get close in proportion to the pain
We will be together when we breathe again

I was also heard my silence
If you dive for me as well

Let's keep each other's kisses
Don't lose and bring it
I'll bring it to you disliked by yourself instead

Everyone is another living, another person
So, we can notice warmth when we know loneliness

Am I brave? I'll know all the pain you hid if I look into your heart once
Let's get hurt instead of hurting
It's not shareable, so it's good to have twice

You and me are scared of looking and showing oneself or looking into someone
But we were sending May Day like praying from ourselves we sank

The rescue signal ringing the side deep in the heart
You are there, come here, don't need to escape
I handed the kiss when I touched the sender
I got it from you

Am I brave?
Believe me, I will take you outside without releasing once I hold your hand
Can I keep my breath until I reach the bright outside of the heart?
We will be together when we breathe again


Have to listen to this song and live happily this month (*^_^*)

No comments: