April 20, 2009

Gonna Visit Singapore Next Month!


I booked the trip the other day, and planning where to go now. It's more than a year since I went abroad last time, and I'm so excited visiting there :D Why did I choose the place was since I couldn't get many days off, so it had to be a place that is not so far from here. Then, why not in Japan? It's just because I wanna go somewhere out of Japan. Korea was fine too. But I dare chose Singapore because the fuel surcharge went down. So I thought it was better to go somewhere far during this time. Even though the fuel goes up, the fuel price for Korea won't be as much different as that of for Singapore.

Another reason is, we have friends there. I got a Singaporean friend before, and got close to him via chatting. And my sister and I met him and his family when he visited Japan. We really enjoyed it! To tell the truth, I didn't know about Singapore more than what I learned at school in old days, but I got interested in that country enough to feel I wanna visit :) Actually Singapore has been the country I wanted to visit the most in Asia these days. And the nicest thing is, they told me they would take days off and show us around!! I'm so glad :D~ Hope that the plan goes well. But beforehand, I have to complete making my plans till the days come :P

6 comments:

nbalike said...

your blog is very good.and i think your blog is better than mine.I look forward very much to you visting my blog. my blog is about Wholesale cigarettes. for example
555 cigarettes
Camel cigarettes
Esse cigarettes
Marlboro cigarettes and
Newport cigarettes. could you give me some suggestion? i shold thank you very much.

Jeff said...

don't forget to try the chicken rice! I heard it was a specialty there from all the travel tv shows I watch.. and yeah, it's a pain planning a vacation, booking hotels, buying tickets, reading maps, learning some of the language, etc.. anyway, enjoy !

Megumi said...

>nbalike
I like your pic of your blog. But I'm really not interested in smoking :S

>Jeff
Chicken rice! Okay :) Will ask my friends to take me somewhere to eat chicken rice!!

hady said...

Hey! So glad to hear that you like Singapore. You can try durians if you like :)
I wanna go your country!! I just love Japan but going there probably end of this year ! xD

Tintin said...

It sounds interesting to traveling Singapore.
I know Singapore is a clean and secure city where many overseas Chinese living in. Anyway,I hope you will enjoy your trip.

Megumi said...

>hady
Hi :) You're Singaporean right? I wanna try some fruits too but not sure if I try durians, lol. But my sister wants to try it!!

>Tintin
Thanks. I really hope I will enjoy it. Yeah, read about the cleaness. Even though I don't mess up public places in here, I have to care more there. I don't think I can pay penalties :S