April 22, 2009

My Favorite Humour


I like stupid things that smart people do. Since they know a lot of things, their humour are much much more interesting than other normal people do. Even just talking to them is enjoyable. They have vocabulary and they sometimes express themselves in the ways we don't use generally. I might be kind a weird person. I don't watch TV so much. One reason for that, is I don't like Japanese variety show programs that are popular in general. I don't think it's fun. For example, there is a program that is on the air on weekdays lunch time. Its name is "笑っていいとも(waratte iitomo)" It seems like people in my workplace like the program because they are always watching it during lunch, but I don't really know what is fun. It looks like they are doing something just suddenly, and most of them look silly. As my opinion, real entertainments are based on consideration. For example, it must be the interval that they dare make what people makes laugh is, but not the interval that happens by chance because of the miss they make. It's hard to explain in English for me, so I want to show something what kind of humour I like.

This ship is made of LEGO. And it took a long time to complete. If you just take a look, it looks great. But it even moves! It might be not so complicated techniques that are used for the ship, but I think that idea is great. If I make that big ship with LEGO, maybe I don't think of making it movable...so, I was very impressed. Who thought of such a stupid unuseful thing? lol. Actually it was made by students of The University of Tokyo; the best university in Japan. It's the fruit of their humour. I don't think they could make this stuff if they were students of a much lower level university..(I'm sorry). Anyway, what I wanted to say was...I love silly things which include humour and intelligence.

No comments: