April 25, 2009

Heart Broken (3)

I couldn't forget about my 2nd boyfriend for a while since the reason he left me was kind a thing that I couldn't accept. After a while, I tried to like my 1st boyfriend since he asked me out again. I tried to like him but...couldn't. One good thing was, I really hated my 1st boyfriend after breaking up since I could only remember cruel attitude of him, but when I went out with him next time, he was so caring. He told me he regreted the things he did after breaking up. Now, we two are good friends; he knows almost everything about me, so he knows how I feel if something happens.

After one year and several months later, I got my next boyfriend. He was 2 years younger than me and he looked like he liked me very much...I might be kind a person that can't beat high-pressured selling about boyfriend, lol. Anyway, I started going out with him but the relationship ended in the most horrible way.

To tell the truth, I'm not good at caring for my boyfriend. I'm the one who always make them mad. I don't like altering my opinion, I don't hesitate telling them anything what I think and I even deny them sometimes. I know most guys want to be confident but I can't stop it. Because of that, even though they liked me a lot in the begining, it is me that always left. I don't think they didn't do any bad things, but also sure I wasn't nice too..To be frank, I was left by my boyfriend. He started two-timing me, and I was the loser...

2 comments:

Tintin said...

Cheer up!!!

Megumi said...

Lol, it's past. I'm all right :) But thanks.