October 27, 2009

I Went to Nikko!


It's been a while since I went to Nikko last time. I was maybe 11 or 12 years old, and went there as my school trip in elementary school. I think going to Nikko is kind a mottainai thing for little kids like I was at that time, because they don't have knowledge about history. So, I wanted to go there as I grew up, but if I ask myself if I was worth going there, maybe not 100% because I'm still not good at history, lol. I think knowing the background of the places we visit is great because it helps us understand about the place more and maybe bring more emotion. However, even we don't know about such things, if we can still be impressed, and feel happy going there, it's great. Seeing pretty shrines, red and yellow leaves, eating yummy foods, taking a bath in onsen...I enjoyed my trip :D Even the horrible rain and wind on the second day didn't bother me too much since I was with someone I feel comfortable and relaxed beside.

So, I think even happenings can be fun if we go on a trip with great buddy. If we do, maybe we will help each other, and solve the problems. Anything will be enjoyable in the end in such cases. Actually, in the begining, we missed our train once, and even about to miss another train. But somehow, we were in time and got to Nikko on the time I planned :) The rain on the second day made me so wet and cold but we were happy after taking a bath at onsen again :)

Anyway, I enjoyed the trip. What I have to worry now is..if I can go on my next trip which I'm not sure if I can go :( I really hope that everything will work well in the end. I don't think I'm doing a wrong thing, and I don't want to lose my precious thing I want to keep :)

Web album: A Trip to Nikko

No comments: