October 6, 2009

My Wish List

● Bag
Kind a pretty one that matches with skirt or one piece-dress :) My only one pretty/casual bag is old; I bought it 5 or 6 years ago. Some parts are broken now :( Since my style is much more casual than pretty, I don't wanna get just a pretty bag. It has to go well with some of my clothes too :D

● Key case
I've bought my bf a good key case. But haven't bought myself such a thing yet, lol. Maybe I tend to buy something better as a present for someone than something for myself :P Actually, the one that I gave him was my taste; I mean, kind a thing what myself want to use..but maybe mannish...? Who cares! Actually, I liked it. When I was buying it I thought like "if he didn't like it, maybe I would use it!" I found a nice COIN CASE at a store the other day. I really like the design. That's too bad it wasn't a key case. It it was, I would definitely buy it..if it's not too expensive.

● Watch
Maybe that's the thing I will buy the earliest. I really don't wear watches now, but recently I was affected by someone, and got chances to browse watches at stores. I haven't paid attention to watches before, but I thought it was cool. So MAYBE? I'll buy a watch soon. And it won't be a girlish one. It will be a little bit or more mannish casual one, because such kinds of watches are what I was attracted by.

Recently, I'm getting chances experiencing new things. And some of them are giving me sort of influences; making me feeling like doing something new. I really don't like being forced to change my style. I don't wanna overreach myself, being myself is my style. Even though I'm slow than other people sometimes, it's okay. As long as I don't care about it; like when I didn't care about fashion when everyone around me was so interested in fashion in my late teens :D The little changes are happening naturally now. I LOVE IT.

Anyway, I want to get things on my wish list. Hope that it will come soon...maybe not??? But I WANT TO.

No comments: