October 16, 2009

My Outcome


It's my outcome of yesterday. Does it look yummy? lol. I made my blunch and dinner and the photo is my blunch :) Similar to 雑炊 (*^_^*) I wanted to eat noodle, but I forgot buying Udon. So I made zousui. However it looked ok, it wasn't so good...actually, it was okay, but I felt something was missing. But MAYBE, I know what was missing..so maybe next time...:P

And the other one whas what I made for dinner. I made a hamburg steak!! It's so funny, it tasted good but it was so ugly looking, so I didn't take a picture, lol. When I finished making it, I was like, "Oh, I can't cook this for anyone!" If I do, I have to make the person blindfolded, and bring the food into mouth!!! But it was good that I found that my cooking skill is horrible, so, a lot of space to improve :P No, actually I knew I couldn't cook well. But yeah, cooking is fun as long as I feel like doing it. Since eating is the most simple requirement of our body, of course it's better to be able to cook well :) But hey, you can't deny there is a possibility that I might be a girl who can grab a very nice guy's stomach with my amazing cooking skill in the future!!! ...Maybe NOT, lol.

2 comments:

オローラ said...

おいしそうね。マジ食べたいよ。KEEP IT UP!!

Megumi said...

見た目はね(^_-)-☆ありがとう~。まだまだ精進ありきですw