October 14, 2009

Be Positive!


That's what I have to be. I shouldn't be negative all the time. It's been a something tough for me recently (you might laugh because maybe it'll sound tiny if I tell you), but I need to blow it away somehow (>_<)=3 Since I have to stay over here (I'm at my workplace tonight), and I'm going back home tomorrow, I made a list what I'm gonna do when I get home.

1. Cleaning my room; I haven't cleaned my room for a while, so it's messy.
2. Getting some stuff at grocery store, and cook meal for dinner; my mom wouldn't be at home tomorrow night.

I rarely cook, so I can't cook (miso soup or curry rice are not counted as cooking :P) But I think, recent situation is a good chance for me to start cooking sometimes. Even though I won't be able to cook like someone (yes, yes, I know you would say comparing is waste), I would be happy if I can cook well in some degree and if the food makes somebody happy :D There is no way to get better if I never try. So, I HAVE TO try :X Now, I'm thinking about 和風ハンバーグ that I feel like eating now, and the other thing is けんちん汁 I can never forget. The one I ate on top of Mt.Takao with Singaporean friends few years ago was AMAZING...YUM!! I don't know how to make it, but hopefully, I can find a way someday :O So, maybe not both things at the same time...I mean, tomorrow. My dad and brother will eat the outcome of my experiment(?) tomorrow night and I hope that I wouldn't have to feel sorry about it :P

Anyways, I hope that I can forget negative things around me and being positive when I doing stuffs I have to do tomorrow.

No comments: