October 18, 2009

Oktober Fest


We went to Oktober Fest yesterday. The place was so crowded and the seats were already full when I got there around 3PM. But I got a seat since my sister was there since around 2PM or so :) She was feeling helpless staying there alone trying to keep seats for some people so I tried to get there as soon as possible.

People there were enjoying drinking, eating, having a conversation with their buddy and the entire place looked very exciting especially when a group from Germany started playing music. At the intervals of music, we sang a song "Ein Prosit der Gemutelichkeit" which is a German song that is sung before saying "Cheers". After singing the song, everyone flyed their beer mug and knocked them. The place was filled with a sense of unity :D I enjoyed the atmosphere!! It just made me want to go there again...maybe next year :P And if I get the chance to go, maybe I have to go much earlier, or during weekdays because it's hard to get seats if I go there late on weekends :S


Web album: Yokohama Oktober Fest 2009

No comments: