October 24, 2007

Wanna Go to Hot Springs


I love hot springs because they are comfortable. They are also relaxative. I take a bath for much longer time than at home with my friend whenever we go to a hot spring. Furthermore, they are also good for health. There are many kinds of hot springs that are effective about many things, like good for stiff shoulders, people who are sensitive to cold or good for making beautiful skin... yeah, like that. Therfore I love hot springs so much, lol.

I like normal hot springs too, but hot springs outside are my BEST. Because, I feel much better there. It is also good taking hot springs outside in summer, but I guess when it is cold outside... like winter, is the best. We must feel very cold when we are out of the hot spring while washing our body or like that, but once we go into there, it must be VERY good. However we have to stand feeling very hot since our body is still cold for a while. But yeah, once we get used to the temperature of the water, it is like Heaven~, lol. The upper from shoulders is much colder than the bottom because it is outside of the water and inside of the water is hot, it may sound weird, but the difference of the temperature is very comfortable. I LOVE IT. So, I wanna go to a hot spring in winter.

And one more thing that I want to do is going to take a hot spring outside that is surrounded by many trees. I would like to go there in fall. So, the leaves turned red or yellow must be beautiful. I wanna see them while I'm taking a bath. Or... spring may be also good since if it surrounded by cherry trees, we can see cherry blossom. Anyway, I like feeling seasons with taking a bath, lol. I always do wanna go hot springs, but sadly don't have enough time and my close friend who I want to go with too. Visiting a hot spring, or somewhere places for sightseeing with her is really enjoyable.

However I secretly think that going to a trip alone and take a good hot spring may be good for a broken heart trip. I can cry there a lot and no one will stop me~hahaha. I would like to do that one day when I broke up with someone. I will choose a kind of a good japanese style hotel when I do that...it might be pretty expensive, but maybe I can heal my broken heart and tired body, lol. That is one of my secret plans of future :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ばれり !
これはいいBLOGですね。
I am a secret admirer of your blog.
You write interesting blogs. Please do not stop writing them or i will be bored to death without having anything to read ^^,
Go ~ Go ~ Go ~ ! HAA !

Megumi said...

Hahaha, thank you~. However you didn't write who you were, I can know who you are easily from the way you wrote, lol. Hope to talk to you soon ne :P