October 11, 2007

Finally, Dreams Are Not Reality


When we are sleeping, we see dreams. It may be sweet dreams, or also be nightmares. Usually, I forgot the dreams that I was seeing as soon as I get up. However, sometimes, there are dreams that I can not forget.

The oldest dream that I remember is one when I was a little child. I think that I was 4 or 5 years old then. My mother was driving a car in the dream and I was on its back seat with my sister and brother. It was like a spring season. The weather was fine and we were driving through a glassland. A lot of birds were singing, and butterflies were dancing. But some while later, the weather became worse gradually. It began raining and tsunder lighted.

Suddenly, a large castle appared in fron of our way. The castle shaped like a column and was covered with ivy. My mom told us to wait in the car and went into the castle alone. There were a long long spiral staircase in the castle, and she went up. When she were going up the stairs, suddenly, a tsunderbolt stroke the castle, simultaneously, her body changed into ugly monster, and fell down with destroyed stairs while screaming with creepy voice... and the dream ended there.

I don't know why I remember such a dream, but the dream definitely left me a strong impression. Sometimes, I get up and find me crying. Probably I saw a sad dream but usually had already fogot, lol.

Dreams are interesting because in the dream world, something that must not happen happens sometimes. I have seen a dream that I was a witch and was flying with my a broom in the night sky. And in another dream, I was in a huge natural maze in water with my classmates and was struggling to go out.

Sometimes I wish I could see only sweet dreams. Maybe I wanna feel happy then. However, we can not choose dreams. It can't be helped. But however I see sweet dreams, they are not reality. Probably I would feel loneliness after seeing sweet dreams, lol. The actual world that I live doesn't go well like sweet dreams. I'm sure that I have to live in this stern realities instead of sweet dreams.

No comments: