October 16, 2007

I Love Sweets


I'm sure that I already wrote that I didn't want to gain my weight (But most girls must think so!). But, I CAN'T stop loving sweets, lol. I don't buy them so often, but sometimes. That's when I have exams! You know, when we are studying, our brain needs glucose. So, when I am studying, I know that my brain wants something sweet. And actually, when I absorb glucose while I am studying, I can more concentrate on my study than without eating them.

Of course, they also bring me fat. When I was at junior highschool, and was studying for entrance exam for highschools, I ate a lot of sweets and gained my weight a lot. I was fattest in my life unitil now when I ended all the exams, lol. During my highschool life, I once lost my weight about 5kg though I didn't do anything special. So, maybe the 5kg was fat that I got because of the sweets.

However, the chance I got fat a lot came again. When I was studying for exams to enter an university, I happened again. Oh man~, don't you think that sweets are cruel to us? They have a sweet temptation, and I can't stop eating them and get fat.

Actually, there was a chance that I lost my weight. That was when I couldn't eat almost everything, and I lost my weight about 4kg only in some days. Though I wanted to be skinny, that wasn't the way I wished. It was unhealthy. At that time, I was sure that my strengh got low and also lost my body temperature. Moreover, when I recovered my strength, I rebounded. I became heavier than I used to be! And my weight hasn't got back yet! That is sucks!! But I still keep eating sweets some times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ばれり~!
ははは。。
Oh man and Sucks are your new words ね ^^,
Yes, sweets make you fat if you consume too many of them and i have a sweet tooth too, but not sweets. I would rather eat ヶ-キ、パン or ご飯 =D~
ははは。。。Good luck for your exams ね。Oh yes, watch the number of sweets you put into your mouth when you are studying =D

Megumi said...

Thanks for your warnig. Yeah, but I don't eat sweets instead of dinner or lunch ne :P Maybe therefore it would be okay? lol.