November 1, 2007

My Taste of Fish


It is not a story of what kind of fish I would like to eat, but about aquariums. I like aquariums. Probably I can stay there whole a day if I have a lot of time.

Many girls like dolphins. Of course they are not a fish...mammals. And girls also like seals, penguins...so, cute livings. I like them too, but my favorites are kinds of flat fishes like ray, lol. Their way to swim is cool! Their fins seem to be flattering in the water. And I also like their foolish faces. Looking their faces makes me feel calm.

I remember, when I first went an aquarium on a date was when I was a high school student. We went to Kasairinkai aquarium. The aquarium stands beside the sea, and my boyfriend slipped and was about to fall into the sea when we were walking the seaside. It was regretful that only his left leg went into the sea, lol. I don't remember much about the date but definitely remember that he was about to fall into the sea!

However, the best aquarium I have been was an aquarium in Okinawa. Churaumi aquarium. I think it is one of the biggest aquariums in Japan. I went there with my best friend last September. We visited Okinawa and saw sights. So, Churaumi aquarium was one of them. The aquarium was bigger than we had thought, so we were excited. There were many many fish and livings from the sea. One funny thing, is when we went to the experience corner, there were some guys that were afraid of touching trepangs. They were talking like, "Hey, you first" "No, it seems disgusting! You should do firstly" "How about decide the turn with paper stone and scissors?", lol. It seemed really funny because their looks didn't seem like they were not able to touch livings like them. However beside them, we were touching starfishes and trepangs A LOT. Because of the experience, I worry about future Japan since I am sure that we were manlier than those guys at that time, lol.

Another favorite fish of mine is some kinds of congers that seem like a worm which comes out from sand in the sea. I like their shape!! Don't you think they are so cute? So, if you like seeing normal popular livings in the aquarium, I don't recommend you to go out with me to an aquarium. Otherwise, you will have to spend a lot of time in front of strange fish I like! Ah~, I really want to keep them at home~. Please give me them! But I know, it would be hard to keep them at home :P

2 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Aww! You should have helped your boyfriend by pushing him into the sea. He would have enjoyed it! Nah, I'm just kidding! Sadly I don't have any congers or exotic fishes to offer you. However, if by any chance you own any dolphins, please let me know! I would love to have my own! :-)

Megumi said...

Lol. I couldn't! At least at that time :P You like dolphins ne. Maybe you sholdn't go out with me to an aquarium~. Maybe you will die since it will be boring, lol.