October 14, 2007

Many a Little Makes a Mickle


I always bring tea to school with my tumbler. That is because I do not want to waste my money. The price of drink is usually 100~150yen. If i buy them everyday, I will use 3000~4500yen in a month. I think it is very waste. I want to buy a cloth instead with the money, lol.

Bringing tea helps me not to get sugar too. If I don't have tea, I may buy some juice, and will get more calories. The kind of tea that I bring is usually wheat tea or oolong tea, so, non sugar tea. Of course sometimes I drink juice a lot, but not so often. If I buy juice 'everyday' and also drink them a lot 'sometimes'... what will happen to me? lol. I will be more poor and also fatter.

Drinking tea is also good to our health. The catechin helps us to keep young and avoids cansers. I always drink green tea at home. I love green tea! It is very popular to drink green tea in Japan. There are some kind of green tea, like sencha, maccha, genmaicha, kukicha. Sencha is one of my most favorite because it has nice smelling of rice. And I love houjicha too. It also smells very good. I'm sure that I can not tell Japanese winter without kotatsu and mandarins and rice crackers and tea!!! But regretfully, I don't have kotatsu at home. When I was a child, my mom junked it because it was very comfortable and no one wanted to go out of it!! lol.

I like horigotatsu more than normal kotatsu. Inside of a horigotatsu, there is a hole and we can put our legs into it. So, we don't get our legs tired because of that. But it is good for me that we don't have kotatsu at home. I am sure that I won't get out of it if we have one. So, I will keep sitting in kotatsu and won't use calories. And if I do that everyday during in winter... the calories that i should have had to use would be saved in my body everyday, and finally I would get a nice soft body with fat, lol.

No comments: