July 12, 2010

Just Random Things


●I want to give a prize to the person who made this :) 杏仁豆腐...It's what I love a lot as much as mangoes, lol. I had never expected they would make a drink of it. As soon as I saw it in the vending machine at work, there was no reason to refrain from trying it. And you know, I love it (>∀<)ノ★ Even I'm not a person who usually buys drink from vending machine, I'm sure I'll spend some money for this drink this summer. It caught my heart, lol.

●My brother took a part in a bicycle race in Okutama the other day. There were more than 600 people, and some of them were professional biker. My brother was 36th of the race, wasn't it a great thing? :D But the funny thing was, what he said firstly when he came back home from the race was, "Hey, I was touched my xxx by an Italian guy", ROFLMAO. He told me the guy even told him that he wanted to see him naked!!!! XD What was going on there? He went to the race, and got a sexual harassment by a middle aged Italian guy but exchanged mobile address with him later. It's so weird. But I guessed why. My brother wore jinbei at the race (I'm sure nobody else did such a crazy thing) and maybe it caught the Italian guy's attention...Errrrr, maybe much more people's attention. I guess, Japanese people were too shy to speak to him even they got interested. Especially, my brother looks a little bit scary to speak to, lol. As the guy is Italian, maybe he was cheerful and didn't mind speaking to the funny Japanese guy, lol. I asked my brother if he would't go drinking with the guy since he got his mobile address. It will be funny if they do, don't you agree? :P

●I was asked to help my co-worker as a receptionist at her wedding party. Of course I said sure. However, I wonder what I have to do; I haven't even been to anyone's wedding so I have no idea what to do for now, and I also wonder if I can wear clothes like other people wear there. Do receptionists have to wear suits??? Too bad if I miss the chance wearing the Ao dai I made in such a case!

No comments: