July 22, 2010

Beside Happy Birthday Song That The Glasses Play


Yesterday was my friend's birthday :) Me and Haruka had already booked a restaurant that we went for the first time the other day, and also ordered a birthday plate for her at the same time! It had been a while since all of us met for the last time, and there were a lot of things to talk. The foods were very good and I was very happy. Actually, other two people wanted to come to the restaurant as well since before, but they had kept missing it, so it was great. By the way, I seriously recommend you Quattro Formaggi pizza there. The collaboration of the cheese and honey is amazingly great!! And I also LOVE Brulee....*YUM* You have no idea how much I wanted to eat one more (actually, more than one) when I ate it for the first time. However, I refrained from having the second one...damn!!

We also didn't forget asking Ayako (the friend who is gonna get married in a few months) how's everything going and she told us it's going well :) It felt like the time passed so fast since I saw her engagement ring last year, (actually, I was dying at that time, lol) and she told me the date that she will invite us to introduce her husband officially. She will have her wedding the same day, and we are going to be invited to the party after the wedding. As she makes clothes for babies at work, she is going to make her own wedding dress!!! Isn't it amazing? I know that she has made some thing like clothes or bags for herself before, but didn't really think that she makes a dress for her wedding. I would love to see the dress, definitely! And there was another news. Finally, Haruka and her boyfriend made a ring. She showed me the picture :) It is a ring that has a heart design on it and looked cute. Maybe all of us thought the count down for the marriage started, lol. If they get married, I will be the important person because I made the chance to let they know each other :) Yes, I'm the Cupid ;P

Anyway, I went shopping after renewing my driving license today, and bought an underwear for the one-piece dress. Now, almost everything is done to wear the dress. I'm sure I will get chances to wear the dress or Ao dai more than once in coming few years.

No comments: