July 16, 2010

Which Chain Do You Like?


I'm sorry, for me, there isn't a big difference among their gyudons. I left workplace late last night, so I didn't want to wait eating meal until I got home. It takes for 1.5 hours from my workplace to home and I was absolutely hungry. I stopped by yoshinoya under the station and had a quick meal. While eating alone, I remembered about something. Some guy thinks that I love yoshinoya just because we went there once. But the fact was, it was okay for me to have a quick cheap meal and I saw yoshinoya there, that was it. It might have been his first time being to yoshinoya (I'm not sure), and it seemed like he didn't like it so much. He loves sukiya. Actually, I didn't feel too comfortable about the way when he mentioned that I liked yoshinoya very much. It sounded one-sided for me. I had denied once, but for some reason, he believed so and kept saying it. I wonder why.

There are some gyudon chains like yoshinoya, matsuya or sukiya. I've been all of the three (I know there are more), but don't know what is differet. Yes, of course I know they are different, but for me, they are almost the same; they don't have an inportant difference for me. Ok, if I say something, matsuya gives us misosoup by free when if we order gyudon, so maybe I go there if I find all 3 very close to each other, that's it. All of them are okay for me. Not that yummy, but not bad as well. It's ok to have meal at such places because they provide us quickly and the price is affordable. A kind of Japanese style fast food, lol. I remember that I saw yoshinoya at Bugis in Singapore and was shocked because the menu was so different, hahaha.

Never mind, I'm just saying about a thing that came up to my mind randomly. It's worthless...

No comments: