July 20, 2010

Which To Wear...

I'm still thinking which to wear...Ao dai or the one- piece dress that I bought with sister the other day. On Saturday, I went shopping with my sister and bought a blue one-piece dress that has a frill obliquely running from the waist to the bottom. Since such dresses for parties are expensive, we decided to share it so each person paid half of the price. So we can save money and the dress gets more chances to be wore :) Good for people, good for dress, lol.

Today I went to search for a necklace and a bolero that I can combine the dress. And it messed up my schedule. I thought I would finish it in a few hours but it took more. I missed having coffee break with reading a book, lol. But it was alright since I found something at least. It's hard to find something that I really like. I usually have to find a meeting point when I'm searching for something I need. So I succeeded to find the point today.

Where I bought them finally was at the store that I bought the one-piece dress with my sister. Since they still had the exact same dress, I wore it again and looked if they fit. When I wore it, I remembered my friend asked me why I didn't take a picture to show her when I tried it on. However, I didn't take a picture for her this time again. I'm too shy since it's definitely not something I wear and maybe no one can imagine that I wear such a thing. It's too different from what I wear usually. Maybe...for sure, I'll take some pictures at the party, so they will be the ones that I will show her :) I want her to look forward till the day, lol.

Now, only one thing is left...UNDERWEAR. Since the fat that is forced out from the bra may be seen over the dress, it's better to wear a special underwear. Actually, it makes your body line beautiful (I feel sorry for people who would see me in the dress because I feel I'm cheating on them). But as you know, its expensive :'( Man, I wish if I were rich. Anyway, I have to search for such an underwear in a few weeks and in case I can't find it, I have to buy it at the store that I bought the dress...or, I just leave it for next time and wear Ao dai. Mmm, not sure yet.

No comments: