May 30, 2009

Like a Faded Photograph


I have a sense of somehing in my mind. As in my mind, it's like a poem book with a lot of photographs. Sometimes bright, sometimes simple..but something is impressive in each picture.

They might be nature, animals, buildings, or people..
Anything is okay as long as I like.

I saw a book at a store.
The book was actually the thing I draw in my mind.
Impressing photos, honest words of the authors.

I wish if I could take such pictures.
I wish if I could choose words in good manners.
I wish if I could express myself well in those ways.

I yearned for him.
Yearned for his talent, luck and life.

I'm a girl that always wants to be stable.
Everything is half finished, acceptable and dim like blurred inks on the canvas.

I know that I can't get everything.
But I'm not brave even to sacrifice my small colors I've gotten.

No comments: