May 4, 2009

Finally, One Of Us Gonna Get Married


Today I went to meet my friends from high school. They are people of the club I used to belong to. I like them since they are unique and have humour. When I got a email message from my friend, she said "let's gather for thinking of Hideo's virgin", it was a really trashy concept, but I didn't care since I knew it was just a joke.

When everyone came, the friend, who made the meeting told us Hideo was gonna get married. I got really shocked since I didn't expect it. So, it was really the meeting for thinking of his virgin, lol. Although we was making meeting for him, he didn't come. He's in India now because of his work. We didn't even get to call him, but some of us brought his pictures and thought of him. I asked my friend if he was gonna get married with an Indian girl but she told me the person was Japanese.

After the important announcement(?), we told each other about our recent life. Exchanging information is fun. There are always new discoveries at the meeting after long while. What I was shocked was one of my senior got married with an Australian and moved to Australia. I wondered how she caught one, but it was simple; she was working at a private English school. I thought maybe the Australian fell in love with her because her smile is really cute :P

The time went so quickly and I got back home late. I have another meeting with my Uni friends tomorrow. Hope that I will enjoy it too :)

3 comments:

ダビト HYPE GROUP said...

Hello,
Cool Blog.; ;)

http://hypeinjapan.blogspot.com

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

So is the wedding going to take place in Japan? If so, I guess you can attend it! Have you attended a friend's wedding before? Must be something special, that is, growing up with someone, and then see them get married. fun fun...

Aww, that's too bad that he couldn't be there, but at least he's there in picture format! I guess you'll have to send Hideo some pictures. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Megumi said...

>ダビド
Hi, thank you :)

>Jensen
I haven't attended to any wedding. But here, we don't call the other sex to the wedding :S If I get a chance, maybe another party afterward. Anyway, hope that he will live happily.