May 6, 2009

Heart Broken (4)

The origin of the affair was the event beer hall. It's one of the biggest events that we make in a year and we provide foods, alcohols, and enjoyable time to people that come to cafeteria at through two nights. When the both days events are over, ourselves enjoy time with remaining drink and foods.

I'd made a promise to stay at his apartment since before, because it's gonna be late and I wanted to stay with him. But what he did was making promise with other junior girls a few days before of the event! He is a person that is surrounded by girls at the circle; much more than half of the members were girls, and he was easy to talk to. I blamed him since he did such a thing. As for me, the point was he didn't tell me. He told me he thought it would be okay since they were plural so nothing would happen, and it would be better to enjoy with many people.

I thought why it has to be his apartment since it was obvious it would cause troubles to neighborhood if a lot of people gathered to a small apartment at midnight. He told me about the last train for some people, and mentioned they were poor that they had to go back home earlier than other people. But I doubted it since there were much better places like izakaya or karaoke box that they could stay till next morning. It didn't sound he was more than a lady-killer.

But of course I understand the situation. They have to enjoy out of school in the midnight, and it costs when they go some restaurants or karaokes. so, I wouldn't say no if he told me beforehand. As for me, the part he didn't let me know when he was about to make the promise was much more important. Being with only her boyfriend and being together with a lot isn't the same for girls. He didn't seem he understood it, or he might have tried not to understand it since he just wanted to spend time among a lot of girls.

I told one of the juniors that were coming to his apartment about my feelings. And she said she didn't think that way and they would stop coming. But when he found it out, he got so mad. He blamed me so much. He even said he didn't like me anymore in front of the girl. That was so embarrassing. His feeling wasn't toward to me anymore.

2 comments:

Tintin said...

Cheer up again!! ^ ^

Megumi said...

Haha, have to cheer up whenever I write this then :P