February 26, 2013

Yes, Yes, It Was Something...New

It didn't take so long until I get bored at the market. It was because of the stores it had...mostly, there were stores handling cloth, bed covers, traditional clothes, etc. You know what, I like traditional clothes, and actually I buy them when I go abroad. However, unfortunately, Korean chima jeogori didn't get my attention so much :( I told him that I was done there, and where we went next was a cafe...a place which was warmed up with a heater. Haha, we were absolutely beaten up by the damn cold weather which was probably around -15℃!

We had hot drink there...yes very hot drink. After a while, we went back to the car, and he asked me what was my next plan. I told him probably I would go to 明洞(Myeongdong) and around the area next day. Then, he told me we could make it today!! It was shocking for me because I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere else to that day. So I was glad and also felt a little bit sorry because I knew that he would have to drive all the way alone home. Anyway, when we got to 明洞, it was around 20:30. A little bit late to start exploring somewhere and probably having a dinner...however, I was not so hungry due to the street foods I had at the market in 水原. In 明洞, there were also lots of street food stalls, and I got to fed by him there AGAIN, lol. Basically, same as other street foods on Southeast Asian countries, they tasted familiar to me and I liked them. However, there was something I didn't like so much...which was the grossest among the food I ever had. Mmm, I say, it tasted not that bad as you through up. However, I do not it's yummy and I would never buy it for a pure reason for eating. So, as you realize, it's the thing in the picture, haha. "Beondegi", I believe some people won't even want to look at it because it looks creepy...and it also stinks. At least I was brave enough to try it, so I give myself a compliment! *Clap clap* ;)

No comments: