February 12, 2013

Spicy Street Food Warmed Up Our Body

As I mentioned before, we just walked walked and walked and went to the edge of the castle wall and came back to the car. While talking a walk, we talked about a lot of things; For example, where do Korean/Japanese people our generation go for a drink on weekends, where they hang out with friends, etc. We also shared our opinions about specific things...like relationship. Because of our age, the topic became a kind of serious. However, we had fun exchanging our thoughts. Probably there is something like "Tendency" or "Stereo type thing" in each country or area , but I'd rather feel such a thing is more personal, and you know, there must be varieties because even Japanese people have many types. Walking under the setting sun talking about those topics, and when we finally went back to the car, we realized the temperature was even colder. We got into the car once. The next destination was a local market as I requested him while we were driving to the castle. He searched for a local market near by and we found out it was better to walk because it was close...so we got off the car again, lol.

So we walked under the freezing weather again, crossed streets, etc and finally got to the market. As soon as we got there, he asked if I wanted to try street foods. WHY NOT? :D There was a stall selling street foods and tables were available back inside. He told me to go there, so I went there and sat down and waited for him. Soon after, he came and he sat down in front of me. He told me he ordered some food and soon, the waiter brought a tray...and they looked really spicy because of the red colour!! But you know, I was brave enough to try them, LOL. Actually, I like spicy food so I wanted to try how they taste because I have heard Korean food is really spicy :P And you know, how it was? It was not as spicy as it looked like ;) It was really nice of him that he bought those foods and he really didn't have to...Anyway, I enjoyed them a lot. I say, "I like Korean street food"!!

No comments: