August 10, 2010

First Time In Public Wearing Ao dai :)


It was my first time going to a wedding party (although it was the second party of wedding). As I mentioned before, I brought Ao dai dress and wore it. I was sure there wouldn't be anyone wearing something similar to me, and actually it was as I expected. However, I didn't expect that they would be so simple. I thought that some girls must be flashy (of course less flashy than the bride), but not really. I'm sure I stood out because of my clothes and height (I wore 10cm length high heel which I almost never wear usually and it made my feel really tired, lol) because of the length of the pants of Ao dai. But it made my body shape look a little bit better, so it wasn't that bad ;) I might be invited in a few other parties which are related to wedding, so I'm looking forward to going there and wear something 'special' because I have 3 of such clothes now. 1: Ao dai, 2: A blue dress which I share with my sister, 3: My sister's China dress, lol. I'm sure that it will be interesting for my friends to see me in such clothes which I never wear in usual.

After the party, friends and me (all of us were in the same class at high school) moved to a family restaurant in our town and talked a lot. There was a girl that I didn't talk so much in old days at school, and it was actually our first meeting after graduation. However, we spent a great time. One of the friends said I look very different. On the day, I wore a black one-piece dress because I thought that it might not be right to going to the ceremony hall with wearing clothes which I usually wear because they are too casual. The one-piece dress is a kind of casual one, however they was surprised to see me in such clothes. My friend told me that I look sexy in the outfit and it made me a little bit happy since I know that I'm not sexy at all. I'm sure I have fonder of foods than glamour (I ate 3 sweets at the hall beside playing bingo game!!!)

Anyway, I enjoyed the day and hope that my friend; the bride, will be happy with her husband forever :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya u do look sexy i agree ;)

--ed

Megumi said...

Blarney!!