February 16, 2010

Yes, It's a Cake :)


Recently, I got a chance to try something new. I don't write about it on this post, because I just did it and don't even know if it's gonna be a beginning phase. I have to see if it starts working and then, if it looks fine, I'll write about it...maybe near in the future :) I'm kind an incubating few ideas in my mind for the days :P I just say it's a play for me. But it doesn't mean I'm not serious about it. There are two types of play: One is for relaxing, and the other is something that you put your energy, try your best and therefore it's fun. Maybe, this time, it's gonna be closer to the latter one.

Today, I went to meet my friend to get the fruit of our work...actually, too much to say "fruit" for me because I didn't do almost anything. But I was glad that I slightly took a part of the work, and was looking forward to receiving the stuff past few days. The experience made me interested in new world. I hope that it lets me go forward to good direction.

Anyway, I got a "happy cake" I missed the other day. It was super yummy. A piece of cake can always make me happy. Yes, I'm a happy girl (*^_^*)

No comments: