August 1, 2009

Want to Have Fun


I had a whole day shift last Saturday, and also this Saturday. There were/are some big firework displays on these Saturdays and I can't go because of my shift :( Don't you think it's on someone's trick?? lol. I've wanted to do "wearing yukata and go to see a firework display" past a few years, and it doesn't seem I can do it this year again...Wanted to hang around the place, get some foods at booths..

I want to do a lot of things in this summer! Want to go to see firework display, nice sunset, festivals, interesting events, movies (Night at The Museum 2 and Hachiko: A Dog's Tale).

Hachi is the most famous dog. There is a dog statue in front of the Shibuya station, and that is Hachi :D Since a lot of people come the place to meet up somebody, I'm sure you've seen the statue if you've been to Shibuya. I think the sad story about the statue..royal dog; Hachiko is popular in Japan. The movie "Hachiko: A Dog's Tale" is based on the true story. It's a remaked movie of a Japanese movie; ハチ公物語. I see its movie trailer again and again, and it always makes me cry!! lol. I really want to see this movie (>_<) But I have to be careful, I'll definitely cry if I see the movie, so have to choose the person to go with.

By the way, I'm sure the date of its road show in Japan is on purpose. August 8th :D 8 is "hachi" in Japanese :P You can see some of the original movie from here.

7 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

That sounds like my kind of movie. Although it is kind of sad (T_T). I'll probably end up watching it in my free time. Thanks for the heads up.

Megumi said...

That's nice you have the same feelings as me about this movie :P Have to watch it!!

Anonymous said...

"Want to go to see firework display, nice sunset, festivals, interesting events, movies"

you need to put "I" before "want" and "and" before "movies".

がんばれ~

Jeff said...

kinda odd that a movie about Hachiko gets picked up by Western directors.. and how did they get Richard Gere !?! O.o

Megumi said...

>Anonymous
Thanks!! I need to get better at my English :D

>Jeff
Haha, you think so? Are you personaly interested in that movie??

Sakurannie said...

I cried so much with this movie. It was the best dog movie Ive ever seen:) Oh and I really want to go see the real statue

Megumi said...

Oh, you cried with this movie? You're my buddy then, lol. Come to Shibuya and you can see the statue!!