August 18, 2009

Scuba Diving!!


It's been almost a year since I went under the sea last time. It was for training to get my license, so this time was just for having fun!! Of course I enjoyed the training session too, but this time was different because I brought my camera :D As I like taking snapshots a lot, I wanted to take pictures under the sea so much, but it wasn't allowed to bring a camera while training classes and even if I didn't have the rule, I wouldn't since I didn't have space, so this time was something special.

I thought taking pictures under the sea would be difficult, since focusing the camera on objects is a little bit difficult if I push the shutter over the water proof case. But it was not really :D I took many pictures and some of them were not bad. So, I'm glad :D I don't know when I can go scuba diving again, but want to bring my camera whenever I go :P


Web album: My First Fun Diving at Hatsushima

No comments: