August 9, 2009

Calm Place, Nice View


I went to an aquarium with my friend today. it's been a while since I went to the aquarium for the last time...it was 8 years ago or so. It's in a park beside the sea. I love to see the landscape from the park, so staying there is really nice...as long as the weather is not uncomfortable :P I remember when I went there last time, my bf was about to fall into the sea when we were walking the seaside, lol. It was our first place going on the date after starting going out :) I remember he was about to fall slip into the sea when we were walking the sea side.

Since I love observing livings, I like going to such places. Today's my favorite was...penguins!!! They are really cute! I love when they're shaking their butts!! They look very happy in the water. But one negative thing is...they smell bad, lol. Might be not themselves, but smelled something bad..maybe fish and sh*t? Anyway, I want to go to the place again. It's a little bit far from my place; actually, it's beside Disney resorts, but I want to explore the park :P~ Doesn't have to be just the aquarium. Maybe I'll go there with someone who likes exploring places next timeXD

No comments: