August 30, 2009

Damn, I Can't Go!


The 7th person died because of the swine flu in Japan :( It's kind an unusual thing that the orders of testing flu come every day even it's August now; I really didn't test even once in this season last year. According to the government, the flu's peak will be coming in October, and that is the month I wanted to go somewhere with my sister. But it'll be canceled because of the flu. As for me, it should be all right, but for her, her boss said it's better to avoid going abroad on October. Sucks :S But it's okay because we didn't decide where to go yet, actually, my sister wanted to go to Italy, but I don't think I can get that long holidays..

Anyway, I haven't taken my summer vacation yet since I wanted to take it in October, but if I don't go anywhere, I don't feel like getting it now. It'll be put off till next chance. I know maybe we can go somewhere in Japan, but some places I want to go are maybe not good to go in October or winter. But I'm sure there are somewhere that really good going in fall :) Have to get a companion and make a plan to escape from reality, lol. Of course the person might be my sister because if I go with another one, she will be jealous :P

4 comments:

Jeff said...

mm.. welcome to come with me to Kyoto or Hiroshima in November ! :P

Megumi said...

Haha, you're thinking of going to Kyoto again!! :D

Jeff said...

Yeah, last time I went was kinda rushed.. plus there's the fall foliage.. :)

Just as long as there aren't so many schoolkids this time around @_@

Megumi said...

Yeah, they are annoying sometimes :P