August 22, 2009

The Greatest Birthday Present I've Ever Gotten


It was my birthday yesterday. I got some presents from a few good friends this year too, but I have something that I can't forget. It's one of those birthday presents I've gotten, actually, I got it last year. It was from my dear friend Haruka and her bf; Masataka.

Even though it was great, I've never gotten the chance to use it since I don't go camping or staying friends' apartment, but if I get the chance, I'll definitely bring it and use it to sleep! It looks really AMAZING! You can have a comfortable sleep with Pharaoh lol

So like this, I like giving & getting something that has humour even though it's worthless and useless. But I also know that it can't be my self satisfaction if I'm the one who give such a thing to someone. If the person don't understand the humour, it'll be just a garbage! :(

Anyway, I like this present a lot. I wonder if I get something beyond it in the future :P Hopefully, I'll get the chance to use it near in the future, lol.

No comments: